Custom production of metal stamping parts
Metal stamping parts are widely used in various fields of our lives, including some electronic devices, auto parts, decorative materials and so on. Small stamping parts with complex shapes can be used to test the plane is very small, can not be tested on the ordinary desktop Rockwell hardness tester. Now let’s introduce what is the dimensional accuracy of metal stamping parts?
Metal stamping parts
The dimensional accuracy of metal stamping parts refers to the difference between the actual size of the stamping part and the basic size. The smaller the difference, the higher the dimensional accuracy of the metal stamping parts. The main factors that cause dimensional errors of metal stamping parts are: the manufacturing accuracy of convex and concave molds; the gap between convex and concave molds; the elastic recovery of materials after stamping; accidental factors in the production process, such as inaccurate positioning and unstable material properties.
Metal stamping parts
When metal stamping parts are produced, there are several methods to prevent or reduce the damage of stamping parts, and usually pay attention to the maintenance of stamping parts. The following 6 methods are suggested.
1. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or double-glazed doors and windows, double pulleys should be installed, or movable elastic pulleys should be used.
2. The models, specifications and functions of hardware fittings should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
3. The sliding hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be of stainless steel.
4. To install hardware with fastening screws, a metal liner must be installed inside, and the thickness of the liner should be at least twice the pitch of the fastener. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
5. Hardware fittings should be installed last, door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door leaves are in the frame to ensure accurate position and flexible switching.
6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, lightly close and lightly open to prevent hard closing and hard opening, causing damage. Without noise, there is the current nylon wheel. Not only does it push and pull without noise, it is smoother, lighter, and has a service life that is not shorter than the above various pulleys. To make the doors and windows normal. For smooth operation, you must choose a high-quality door and window Inferior pulleys. On the surface, the workmanship is relatively rough and clumsy. They are not smooth. They are not flexible, small and light.