Inspection methods and standards for appearance defects of precision stamping parts
Precision stamping parts are widely used in the automotive, electronics, medical and other industries. Precision stamping parts may be just a small part, but they have a great impact on the overall quality of the product. Therefore, the quality requirements for precision stamping parts are relatively high. The appearance defect affects the product appearance and use effect. So how to check the appearance defects of precision stamping parts? Inspection methods and standards for appearance defects of precision stamping parts:
Precision stamping parts
1. Material defect inspection method: visual standard, the material strength does not meet the requirements, traces left by the rolled steel plate, overlap, orange peel, streaks, loose galvanized surface, and peeling of the galvanized layer.
2. Inspection method for irregular rounded corners: visual inspection and inspection tool measuring rounded corner radius is not uniform enough, not clear enough and smooth. Outer covers are not allowed, and the rounded corners of some assembly surfaces and lap surfaces of inner covers not only affect the appearance of precision stamping parts, but also affect welding and assembly seriously.
3. Inspection method of pit bag: visual inspection. The existence of pits seriously affects the appearance quality of the covering parts after painting, which is a defect that customers cannot tolerate. Large-area pits will also affect the strength and fatigue of precision stamping parts and cannot be repaired.
4. Wrinkle inspection method: visually, the outer cover is not allowed to have any wrinkles that are easily noticeable by the customer, and the inner cover is not allowed to have serious wrinkles that may cause material overlap.
5. Inspection method for napping, indentation and scratches: visually, napping, scratches and indentations are not allowed on the outer surface of the outer cover; the inner surface of the outer cover is not allowed to have scratches and indentations that affect the quality of the outer surface. The surface of the inner cover is not allowed to have serious scratches and indentations that may cause the parts to crack.
6. Burr inspection method: visually, the length of the burr is required to be less than 10% of the thickness of the sheet. Any burr that affects the degree of adhesion of the welded edges is unacceptable. Any burr that can easily cause personal injury is unacceptable. Any punching burrs that affect part positioning and assembly are unacceptable.
7. Crack inspection method: visually. Any chipping of the outer cover is unacceptable. For inner cover parts, only minor cracks are allowed to be repaired by welding, but the repaired parts are not easy to detect and must meet the repair standards of precision stamping parts.
8. Inspection method for necking: visual inspection and dissection. Necking is a potentially dangerous fracture point in the forming process of precision stamping parts, which has a vital influence on the function, strength and fatigue resistance of precision stamping parts. According to the degree of necking, the precision stamping parts are qualified, repaired and scrapped.
9. Corrosion inspection method: visual inspection and dissection. Corrosion is the long-term storage or improper storage of precision stamping parts that causes rust, which has a vital impact on the function, strength and fatigue resistance of stamping parts.