Maintenance of metal stamping parts
1. It is not allowed to put high temperature tea cups or other high temperature items directly on metal stamping accessories furniture (glass, stainless steel, metal handles, etc.). Stepping racks, heat insulation pads, etc. should be used for isolation to avoid surface discoloration or blistering.
2. The hardware stamping parts should be kept clean. Water stains on the surface caused by accidental use should be wiped dry immediately after use, and the surface should be kept clean and dry.
3. Don’t scratch the surface of hardware accessories with sharp or hard objects. Use a damp cloth to scrub or damp a damp cloth with neutral detergent or detergent, and then wipe it off with water.
4. If the surface is severely stained or scratched, or burned by fireworks, use fine sandpaper (400-500) to lightly rub the surface, and then wipe it with a scouring pad.
5. Metal guide rails, hinges, hinges, etc. should be lubricated regularly to keep them bright and lubricated. Avoid hitting with hard objects or scratching the surface of hardware accessories with a sharp object, and avoid contact with hydrochloric acid, salt, bittern and other characteristics.
Hardware stamping parts
The most common cause of damage to the mold of metal stamping parts
Thermal stress is formed when high-temperature molten metal is filled, and Shenzhen hardware products cause the temperature gradient of the inner and outer layers of the metal stamping die to increase. Crack the mold surface, resulting in cracking. During the costing process, the mold temperature continues to rise. When the mold temperature is overheated, the mold will simply stick, and the moving parts will fail to cause damage to the mold surface. A cooling temperature control system should be set up to keep the mold’s duty temperature within a certain range. During the die-casting process of the gold stamping die, the die temperature should be preheated to a certain temperature before the die is used. Chilling occurs when the ultra-low temperature molten metal is filled.
The most common forms of mold damage are cracks and cracks. Stress is the main cause of mold damage. Thermal, mechanical, chemical, and operational shocks are all sources of stress, which can cause damage to die-casting production molds: during die-casting production. Including mechanical stress and thermal stress.
Hardware stamping parts
The crack develops quickly. The quality of rough forging in the mold processing and manufacturing process. Some molds cracked after only a few hundred pieces were produced. The dendritic crystals, mixed carbides, shrinkage cavities, bubbles and other loose defects in the steel are extended and elongated along the processing method, and the cracks expand quickly. It is possible that only the external dimensions are guaranteed during forging. A streamline is formed, which has a great influence on the subsequent initial quenching deformation, cracking, embrittlement and failure tendency during the utilization process. The cutting stress generated during final machining such as turning, milling, and planing can be eliminated by intermediate annealing. Hardened steel produces grinding stress during grinding, and produces resistance heat during grinding, resulting in a softened layer and decarburized layer, which reduces the thermal fatigue strength, and simply causes hot cracks and early cracks. After precision grinding, h13 steel can be heated to 510-570°C, and the stress relief annealing can be completed with the thickness of 25mm for one hour. EDM produces stress. The surface of the mold produces a bright white layer rich in electrode elements and dielectric elements, which is hard and brittle. This layer itself will have cracks and stress. High frequency should be used in EDM to minimize the white layer, polishing method must be finished to remove, and tempering treatment, tempering is carried out at the third tempering temperature.
Hardware stamping parts
As a result, the mold will be cracked and scrapped prematurely, and the heat treatment of the mold will be improper. In particular, only quenching and tempering is used, and no quenching is performed. Shenzhen hardware products are subjected to surface nitriding process, and surface cracks and cracks will appear after several thousand die castings. When steel is quenched, stress is generated. The result of superposition of thermal stress during cooling and structural stress during phase transformation. Quenching stress is the cause of deformation and cracking. The solid must be tempered to eliminate stress. So we should pay attention to the above problems.