Measures to prevent damage to metal stamping parts
We living in the 21st century must not be unfamiliar with metal stamping parts. In our daily life, we can see them anytime and anywhere. However, some metal stamping parts are easily damaged due to various reasons, so for these hardware What measures do we have to better prevent damage to stamping parts?
Metal stamping parts
Measures to prevent damage to metal stamping parts:
1. The models, specifications and performances of the hardware fittings should comply with the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the plastic doors and windows selected.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1m, or double-glazed doors and windows, double pulleys or rolling pulleys should be installed.
3. The sliding hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be of stainless steel.
4. When installing metal stamping parts with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fastener. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
5. The hardware fittings should be installed after opening. Door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door leaves are in the frame to ensure the correct position and flexible switching.
6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, lightly open and close to prevent hard opening and hard closing, causing damage.
Metal stamping parts
Due to the poor quality of materials used in many metal stamping parts, backward production technology and low machining accuracy of machinery and equipment, this also directly affects the quality of metal stamping parts. Therefore, if you want to improve the quality of metal stamping parts, you must use high-quality materials, improve production technology and update machinery and equipment, so that higher quality metal stamping parts can be made, and the damage of precision metal stamping parts can be effectively prevented.