1) The appropriate type of mechanical seal and material matching must be selected according to the working conditions and host conditions to ensure the normal operation and service life of the mechanical seal.
2) The radial runout tolerance of the shaft (shaft sleeve) where the mechanical seal is installed should be ≤0.04mm, and the axial runout of the rotor should be ≤0.1mm.
3) Install the sealing end cover (or housing) of the stationary ring of the mechanical seal, and the verticality of the positioning end facing the shaft is ≤0.04mm.
4) When the mechanical seal is installed, the shaft (shaft sleeve), seal cavity, seal end cover and mechanical seal must be cleaned to prevent any impurities from entering the seal part.
5) When the temperature of the conveying medium is too high, too low, or contains impurity particles, is flammable, explosive, or toxic, you must refer to the relevant standards of mechanical seals and take corresponding measures such as blocking, washing, cooling, and filtering.
6) When the mechanical seal is installed, it should be properly lubricated. According to the product installation instructions, ensure the installation size of the mechanical seal.
7) The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure.
8) For the mechanical seal with single spring transmission in the catalog, the spring rotation direction should be selected reasonably. Generally, from the stationary ring end, when the shaft rotation is clockwise, the right rotation spring should be selected. Otherwise, choose the left spring.