Precision stamping production process
The precision stamping parts processed by precision stamping technology have the advantages of large size range, complex shape, high precision, etc., and are widely used in the automotive, medical, aviation and other industries. The process of precision stamping parts is more complicated. If you want to ensure the forming effect of stamping parts, you need to pay attention to the following matters when precision stamping parts:
1. The number of processes of precision stamping parts mainly depends on the complexity of its structure and shape, and is determined by the number of bending angles, relative positions and bending directions. When the bending radius of the bending piece is less than the allowable value, a reshaping process is added after bending.
2. The number of processes of precision stamping parts is related to material properties, drawing height, number of drawing steps, drawing diameter, material thickness and other conditions, and it can be determined by drawing process calculations. When the rounded corner radius of the drawn part is small or the dimensional accuracy is required to be high, it is necessary to add a shaping process after drawing.
3. The determination of the number of processes should also conform to the company’s existing mold making capabilities and stamping equipment. The mold making ability should be able to ensure the corresponding increase in mold processing and assembly accuracy. Otherwise, the number of processes can only be increased.
4. When the section quality and dimensional accuracy of precision stamping parts are required to be high, consider adding a trimming process after the punching process or directly adopting the precision blanking process.
5. In order to improve the stability of the precision stamping process, it is sometimes necessary to increase the number of processes to ensure the quality of precision stamping parts. For example, the additional positioning process hole punching of the bent part, the increased deformation in the forming process, the reduction of the hole punching to transfer the deformation zone, and so on.
6. The precision stamping parts with simple shapes are punched out by a single process die. For workpieces with complex shapes, the inner and outer contours of the mold should be divided into several parts due to the limitation of the structure or strength of the mold, which requires multiple stamping processes.
7. Special stamping processing oil should be used for precision stamping. Non-special oils such as rapeseed oil, mechanical oil, and regenerated oil do not contain additives suitable for stamping, which will cause the accuracy of the workpiece to decrease, burrs, and surface pits. Quality problems such as damage. In addition, the non-specialized oil’s chemical substances can cause the machine to rust, yellow robe, and workers’ skin allergies.
There are many process steps for precision stamping parts. The staff should understand the precautions of each step in detail and operate correctly to avoid errors and affect the quality of product forming.