The furnace type should be determined according to different process requirements and the type of workpiece
1. For those that cannot be produced in batches, the sizes of the workpieces are not equal, there are many types, and the process requires versatility and versatility, box furnaces can be used.
2. When heating long shafts, long screw rods, pipes and other workpieces, deep-well electric furnaces can be used.
3. For small batch carburizing parts, pit gas carburizing furnace can be used.
4. For the production of large quantities of automobile, tractor gears and other parts, continuous carburizing production lines or box-type multi-purpose furnaces can be selected.
5. When heating the sheet blanks of stamping parts for mass production, it is best to use rolling furnaces and roller hearth furnaces.
6. For batches of shaped parts, push rod or conveyor belt resistance furnaces (push rod furnaces or cast belt furnaces) can be used in production.
7. Small mechanical parts such as screws, nuts, etc. can choose vibrating hearth furnace or mesh belt furnace.
8. The internal spiral rotary tube furnace can be used for the heat treatment of steel balls and rollers.
9. Non-ferrous metal ingots can be produced in large quantities using pusher furnaces, and small non-ferrous metal parts and materials can be air-circulated heating furnaces.