1. The materials should meet the national standards and industry standards specified in the construction drawings
2. According to the quasi-requirements, the steel mill should have the material certificate of the manufacturer, and the spring support and hanger manufacturer should check and accept according to the material certificate.
3. The spring materials are 60si2mn and 65si2mnwa, and the hardness values after heat treatment are HRC45-50 and HRC47-52.
4. The forgings should meet the requirements of the second-class forgings in JB4726.
1. The spring is manufactured in accordance with the provisions of GB1239.2 and GB1239.4.
2. Manual arc welding is used for welding, and the weld structure is in accordance with the relevant regulations of GB985.
3. The limit dimensions of the machined surface and the non-machined surface without tolerances shall be in accordance with the m-level and c-level specified in GB/T1804.
4. After all the spring supports and hangers are assembled, the threaded surface and rotating parts should be protected by grease.
5. For F-type spring support and hanger, the following requirements shall be met when PTFE plate is pasted on its load plate:
At room temperature, the peel strength is ≥6N/cm, and the shear strength is ≥0.4Mpa.
1. Spring inspection shall be in accordance with the provisions of GB1239.2 and GB1239.4.
2. The outer diameter of the cold-rolled spring and the perpendicularity of the spring axis line to the two end faces are in accordance with the accuracy of class 1.
3. The perpendicularity of the spring axis line of the hot-coiled spring to both ends shall not exceed 0.02H.
4. The hardness of the spring after heat treatment: 60Si2Mn is HRC45-50, and 65Si2MnWA is HRC47-52.
5. The vertical deviation between the top and bottom of the spring support hanger and the axis of the cylinder shall not exceed 0.005H.
6. When assembling the nameplate, take the working load as the benchmark, align the indicator line of the indicator board with the scale line corresponding to the working load on the nameplate, and the deviation is ±0.5mm.
7. After the spring support and hanger are assembled, type the English letters H, C on the corresponding position of the nameplate according to the working load required by the user and the installation load.
8. During the loading and unloading process, the spring support and hanger should move flexibly without jamming.
9. After the spring support hanger is assembled and painted, lock the spring with upper and lower positioning blocks according to the design requirements according to the load, and then bundle it with galvanized wire.
10. After the spring support hanger is assembled, it should be able to withstand 2 times the working load and last for 5 minutes without breaking.