The current situation and development of high-speed precision press
Overview of High Speed Precision Press
High-speed precision presses are mainly used for high-speed stamping of precision parts, which require high precision and rigidity. Regarding the definition of high-speed precision presses, there is currently no unified standard. Its speed is related to many factors, mainly the stroke of the slider, the nominal force, the size of the stamping parts, and the structure of the punch, so it is difficult to use a simple number as the dividing standard . The high-speed precision press mentioned in this article refers to a mechanical press that is used for stamping precision small parts within a stroke of 50mm.
Classification of high-speed precision presses
⑴Press speed. Table 1 shows the division of small high-speed presses with a nominal force of 600kN or less by some companies, and the stroke of the slider is not considered in the division.
⑵According to the layout of the transmission system, it is divided into upper transmission and lower/bottom transmission structure.
⑶According to the fuselage type, it is divided into open, closed and four-post fuselage.
⑷According to the number of force points, it is divided into single point, double point, three point and four point.
⑸According to the form of driving mechanism, it is divided into sine, crank slider, multi-link and double ball head structure.
⑹According to the number of drive systems. There is generally a set of drive systems in the transmission system of ordinary high-speed presses. With the development of high-speed presses to large tonnage and wide tabletops, a set of drive systems cannot meet the requirements. Japan’s Aitian MSP series press (Figure 1) uses two drive systems, which are arranged at both ends of the crankshaft, eliminating the synchronization error caused by the crankshaft deflection angle at the moment of starting.
Table 1 Classification of high-speed presses below 600kN
Figure 1 MSP series press
⑺ According to the form of the drive motor, it is divided into conventional motor drive and servo motor drive.
⑻According to the stamping parts, it can be divided into stamping transformer/micromotor/industrial motor core, stamping lead frame, stamping easy-open lid, stamping air conditioning fin, stamping chain, stamping connector high-speed press, and other stamping metal and non-metal small parts Punch etc.
The development of high-speed precision press
Development overview of domestic high-speed precision presses
⑴ Closed high-speed precision press.
1) my country’s closed high-speed precision presses started from the original “60-ton closed high-speed precision press development” project undertaken by the Jinan Foundry and Forging Institute during the “Sixth Five-Year Plan” period. Jointly developed my country’s first high-speed precision press J75G-60 (nominal force 600kN, stroke rate is 400 times/minute), and then developed a high-speed precision press with nominal force 300kN and stroke rate of 600 times/minute.
2) In the mid-1980s, Qiqihar Second Machine Tool Plant introduced the design and manufacturing technology of the SA series of high-speed precision presses of 800kN, 1 250kN and 2000kN from the German Schuler Company; Shanghai Second Forging Machine Tool Plant from Germany Haolic-Ross Company introduced two specifications of high-speed precision presses, RVD32-540 and RVD63-800, and developed three products of 1000kN, 1250kN and 2000kN on this basis.
3) In the same period, Xu Duan Group independently developed the JF75G-100 closed double-point high-speed press. When the slider stroke is 30mm, the maximum stroke frequency can reach 300 times per minute; through the technology of the JF75G closed double-point high-speed precision press In 2006, we completed the research and development of the first 3000kN closed double-point high-speed press in China; from 2012 to 2014, the existing JF75G series presses were systematically upgraded, and 500 times were achieved on the JF75G-200C model. Minute no-load punching speed and 420 times/min punching speed. In addition, in 2012, Xu Duan successfully developed the JL75G-60 600kN multi-link high-speed ultra-precision press.
4) Yang Forging Group started a little later, and has now developed the J76 series of presses (800kN ～7500kN), of which 800kN～3000kN is a six-round guide column structure, and the rest is a four-corner and eight-sided guide rail structure; 5500kN (nominal force stroke 1.6mm) The closed double-point high-speed precision press has a maximum stroke frequency of 230 strokes per minute when the slider stroke is 40mm, which is the first in China.
5) Ningbo Jingda’s technology is similar to American OAK, adopting sine mechanism. Developed GC series models for stamping air-conditioning fins and GD series models for stamping motor stator and rotor cores. The 3000kN closed double-point high-speed precision wide-table press has the highest stroke times when the slider stroke is 30mm. Up to 400 times per minute.
6) Ningbo Minsk and Zhejiang Shuaifeng have successively developed small closed high-speed precision presses (multi-link type). Ningbo Minsk’s Super-30 300kN high-speed press has a maximum stroke of 25mm when the slide stroke is 25mm. 1050 times/minute.
7) “High-end CNC machine tools and basic manufacturing equipment” science and technology major project implementation management office successively issued major scientific and technological projects in March 2009, February 2010, April 2011 and April 2012 to support high-speed precision presses The research and development of micro motors, new energy vehicles, integrated compressors and other products provide support. At the same time, the GB/T 29548-2013 “Closed Type High Speed Precision Press Accuracy” standard was promulgated to better promote the healthy development of high speed precision presses.
⑵Open high-speed precision press.
The open-type high-speed precision press presents two forms in the guiding structure. The first is a three-circle guide pillar structure, which is mainly used for high-speed stamping of precision microelectronic parts. Except for Xu Duan Group, other companies generally use auxiliary guide pillars. Fixed three-round guide column structure. Yangli Group’s SHC-25 250kN open type ultra-high-speed press has reached a high speed of 1000 times per minute when the slide stroke is 20mm.
The second type is the traditional V-shaped guide or rectangular guide, which has high load-bearing rigidity but lower speed. It is mostly used for high-speed stamping of small micro-motor stators and rotors, E/I cores and other parts. It can also be used for stamping of some air-conditioning fins. The slider stroke is slightly longer and the speed is lower. For example, in the JL21 series of open high-speed presses for air-conditioning fins of Yangdu Group, the 450kN press has a maximum stroke of 250 strokes/minute when the slider stroke is 40mm, and the 800kN press has 120 strokes/minute.