China’s spring (excluding leaf springs, the same below) industry is composed of two parts: spring production enterprises and spring production-related enterprises. The former mainly produces springs, and the latter is spring material manufacturing and spring production equipment serving spring production. (Including testing equipment) mainly manufactured.
The two use spring products as a link to form a community with the same interests, participate in industry organizations, and participate in industry activities. As a general-purpose basic component, springs are large in quantity and wide in scope. The application field involves almost all areas of the national economy. Due to the use environment, occasions, and functions Because of the inherent characteristics of the spring itself, the investment in the production of springs is not large, and the entry technology threshold is not high, so many people are attracted to join this industry. There are more than 1,000 enterprises, all over the country.
There are more than 1,000 companies in the spring industry, most of which are small companies. Compared with other industries, the average number of assets and employees of each unit is lower than most other industries. There are about 30,000 employees in the entire industry and sales of 3 billion. Around RMB (excluding leaf springs). Looking at the status quo of the industry, it has the following characteristics:
1. The nature of the enterprise is mainly private enterprise, small enterprises account for the vast majority of the industry, and most enterprises employ less than 100 employees.
2. Enterprises are spread all over the country, but they have obvious geographical characteristics, which are directly proportional to the economic development level of various regions in the country. The eastern region is the region with the most spring enterprises, and Zhejiang has the largest number of enterprises.
3. There is a great disparity in individual differences between enterprises. The technical equipment level and product quality of advanced enterprises are close to the advanced foreign levels, but most of the enterprises are backward in equipment and the product quality level is not high.
4. The industry is generally a labor-intensive industry, and manual operation occupies a major position in the production process of many companies.
5. The level of corporate management is relatively backward, and most private companies implement family management.
6. Fierce competition among enterprises is mainly manifested in price competition, rather than competition in product development and technical quality.
7. The products are mainly processed from drawings, and they rarely participate in the synchronous development of OEMs.